Quality Cost Management
Quality Cost Management: This course teaches the importance of setting targets for quality cost reductions and planning actions to meet those targets. Not all quality costs are generated internally. Suppliers, subcontractors, stock holders, agents, dealers and customers each contribute to an organization’s quality costs. This creates many problems in properly calculating the quality costs and makes it a very complicated issue for organizations.
Learn how to:
- Define the quality cost as an important management tool
- Define quality costs and different classes of quality costs
- Calculate quality costs using different methods
- Identify the roots of generations of costs
- Plan for control and prevention
- Use the cost of quality as a measure of operational processes performance and continuous improvement.
Who should take the course: All employees