PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY SERVICES TO BUSINESSES, UNIVERSITIES, AND INDIVIDUALS AROUND THE GLOBE WHO WISH TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF TRAINING, EDUCATION, RESEARCH, AND INDIVIDUAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE.
American Institute of Higher Education is dedicated to providing high quality services to businesses, universities, and individuals around the globe who wish to improve the quality of training, education, research, and individual and organizational performance. AmHighEd prepares trainers and educators to meet the challenges of changing technology and the educational needs of our global society, and provides training services to all individuals seeking state-of-the-art training to improve their knowledge. This is accomplished through strengthening individual and organizational knowledge and capabilities, improving the quality of processes, and providing the required and related advising and consulting services.
Grant-Related Skilled Services Include:
- Provide assistance with Grant-Writing, which will help grant seekers set clear goals and objectives, and communicate ideas effectively.
- Evaluate Grants, which will help grant seekers answer the important question all grantors ask, “will you be able to determine whether your ideas have worked?”
Community College Skilled Services Include:
- Assess Curriculum Compatibility with Market Needs, which will enable the development of curricula that anticipate the needs of the labor market.
- Support Increased Visibility & Competitiveness through Certification, which ensures the operational procedures and performance measures conform to the requirements of certification bodies.
- Facilitate Effective Course Design, which will support faculty in designing the course materials and learning and implementing the most effective teaching methods and technologies.
- Enable Process Improvement Optimization, which designs and assesses processes that reduce cost and increase revenue.
For more information about our company, please contact Dr. Alireza Lari at firstname.lastname@example.org