(by March 4, 2011)
(after March 4, 2011)
Students (with letter from student
All conference attendees must pay the registration fee.
Online registration for the conference
Registration fee includes
- Admission to the conference
- An approximate time slot to present one (max two) papers
- Inclusion of up to 10 pages per paper in the proceedings
- A copy of the proceedings CD
- A remembrance gift
- Admission to coffee breaks and an evening reception on day one
There is an additional $150.00 charge per additional paper if
presenting more than two papers at the conference.
- A $30 fee is assessed if notice of cancellation is received before
March 7, 2011.
- A $60 fee is assessed if notice of cancellation is received on or
after March 7 and before March 25, 2011.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received on or after
March 25, 2011.
- A pre-paid $25 fee is imposed on conference transfers from one
conference to another.
At least one author must register for the conference and submit
the applicable fees by March 4, 2011 to ensure the
inclusion of the paper in the program and proceedings. This also
includes Internet submissions. All conference participants must
register for the conference.
In appreciation of previous attendees, there will be a 5%
discount on the registration fee for authors who have participated
in our past conferences.