CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION INVITATION
6th International Conference
April 6 – 8, 2011 -- Charleston,
Online Submission Deadline:
February 26, 2011
The American Institute of Higher Education
(AmHighEd) invites you to electronically submit a Research Paper,
Research Abstract, or proposal for a Workshop, Tutorial, or Panel
Session to the 6th International Conference on Business and Education.
The conference includes both face-to-face and Internet presentations.
The best papers in the Business and Education
tracks will be published in the blind-refereed journals of
the American Journal of Business Research (AJBR)
and American Journal of Educational Studies (AJES),
upon addressing reviewers' comments. Second through fifth rankings in
each of the two areas will be sent for an expedited review for
possible publication, after the conference.
The conference includes three workshops
on publishing research papers with
a Q&A session with the Editor-in-Chief of AJBR, providing helpful
hints for a good submission, a workshop on
successful grant writing, and a workshop on process of
maintaining university accreditations.
Important Dates to Remember:
- February 26, 2011: Paper Submission Deadline
- March 2, 2011 (on or before): Results – Manuscript
- March 4, 2011: Registration for the conference with
- March 7, 2011: Last day to reserve hotel rooms with the
- March 22, 2011: Preliminary Conference Program available
at conference website
- March 25, 2011: Submission of 10 pages of accepted papers
for inclusion in the proceedings
- March 25, 2011: Final Conference Program available at
- April 6-8, 2011: Conference at Charleston Marriot,
Charleston, South Carolina
Make the most out of your stay in Charleston, SC.
read more >