1. Driving: You can rent a car and drive to Atlantic
City. The distance is 65.6 mi – about 1 hour 13 minutes.
2. Taking a shuttle: You can take a shuttle from
Philadelphia International Airport to Atlantic City. It operates
hourly between 5am and 5pm. The fee is $45 one way payable to
the driver. Shuttle company is Tropiano Airport Shuttle. Please
call for reservations and information 1-800-559-2040.
3. Taking trains: this is probably the cheapest option
- First, take a SEPTA Regional Rail (R1) at PHL and get off at 30th
S Street Station (click
HERE to see the map and schedule of SEPTA)
- Then, take a NJ Transit train to Atlantic City (click
to see the map and schedule of NJ Transit train) and get off at
Atlantic City Rail Terminal
- Last, take a Casino Shuttle to Tropicana Casino and Resort